Below you will see the collection of life lesson quotes that will differ your perception in life. Best life quotes picked carefully from variety of sources.
- Don’t just be a man with money, be a man with value.
A man with money is remembered by the money he has, and forgotten if the money fades, but a man with value will be permanent, and will stay in every person he touched. Strive not only to be a success, but also to be of value.
- But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try.
Every person has different perspective in life, different attitude, different personality, many will judge you, so don’t waste your life trying to please everyone, do what you want, do what you think is good and make your life worth living.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
This is one of the best quotes that I appreciate a lot. Just like in love, when we get broken we often took so long to move on, everything seems so down, we have so many what if’s “ what if I do this maybe she won’t do that”, what if… what if… Because of regretting so long to this closed door, we didn’t see the one that has opened for us, you didn’t see that someone who truly loves you. So, if you fail, get up and move on, don’t let your own door close, let someone enter it.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
There is no end in life, it’s not a station that will just stop in there, dream more and more. Even you become successful in one place, dream more, don’t be just happy, be useful, be honorable, and be compassionate.
- In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.
No one is perfect, everyone commit mistakes, learn how to forgive and forget, there will be a time that you will commit mistake and also ask for forgiveness. Forgive, free yourself from all the hatred and pain, it will not benefit them, but it will benefit you more.
- In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die.
We are the one who decide what person we will be, despite of the life’s hardship don’t let the life’s hardship change the real you. Don’t let the material things and bitterness drive you, it’s just a challenge of life, overcome it, learn from it, but never let it change the goodness inside you.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t waste your life trying to be the person you are not, make someone your inspiration to succeed, idolize them but never ever copy them, never try to be them because you are not, you’re better than them, just appreciate the beauty inside you, there is no better person than yourself.
- If there are things you don’t like in the world you grow up in, make your life different.
Don’t just complain and complain in the life you have, do something to make it good. Dream and work on it, don’t let your self be drown in hardship, make a living, dream and ask for God’s help to make your life; a life you dreamed to live in.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying.
Don’t hesitate to try and take the risk, life is a bunch of risk and opportunities. Don’t be afraid and grab every opportunities, remember that opportunities only knock once. There’s no person that became successful who do not take risk. Be positive and grab the victory.
- Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know what it is you want. No one can hit their target with eyes closed.
Be goal-oriented. Set your goals and make plans to achieve it. Make a timeline for example, in May 2018 I will get my college diploma, in November 2018 I will get my licensed for teacher. Have concrete plans, try and try, if plan A doesn’t work, remember that there is 26 letters in the alphabet.
Thank you for reading, for more interesting blogs please visit us in pacute.com